In 2020, the business world became largely virtual due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Trainings, meetings, even doctor’s appointments switched to a virtual format and this can be a difficult transition for individuals who are not familiar with this technology. This training is designed for child care providers who are new to using computers and technology. We hope that by the end of this video you will feel more confident using some basic computer and internet skills in your personal and professional lives.
This session will cover:
- Basic computer/internet terminology
- How to operate an internet web browser
- How to create an email account and send/receive emails
- How to download documents/software
- How to use a search engine
- How to engage in online trainings