ZERO TO THREE has published a new series of free videos which explore key aspects of early childhood development. The videos show how adult interactions shape the growth and learning of infants and toddlers.
Series 1 Titles
- Brain Wonders Nurturing healthy brain development from birth.
- Literacy Skills The roots of reading start at birth.
- Power of Play Building skills while having fun.
- Temperament What makes your child tick?
Series 2 Titles
- Development from Birth to 12 Months Old Forming a trusting bond to nurture learning.
- Development from 12 to 24 Months Old Strong, positive connections and interactions fuel learning.
- Development from 24 to 36 Months Old New skills develop through play, routines and relationships.
- School Readiness Foundations in language, literacy, thinking and social-emotional skills.
Series 3 Titles
- From Cries to Conversations The development of communication skills from birth to 3.
- Driven to Discover How thinking skills develop through everyday play and exploration.
- From Feelings to Friendships Nurturing healthy social-emotional development in the early years.
- Busy Bodies How the development of physical skills supports learning.