Finding affordable, quality child care that fits the unique needs of your child is a challenge! With many different program options, knowing what to look for and which questions to ask is vital to the selection process. That’s why Child Care Aware of Virginia offers FREE and confidential consultations and referrals to all parents in need of child care services.
We help parents to…
…locate, evaluate, and select the best child care that meets the needs of their child and family.
…select the best care for children with special needs.
…look for indicators of quality in a child care program.
For more information about how we can help you find care for your family, give us a call at 1-866-KIDS-TLC option 2.
Being a parent can be a joy, but it’s also a hard job. Here are some resources to help.
Need additional help? Check out these resources:
- Need help paying for your child care? The Child Care Subsidy Program provides financial assistance to eligible families to help pay for the cost of child care so they can work or attend education or training programs.
- Does your child need health insurance? FAMIS is Virginia’s program that helps families provide health insurance to their children and pregnant women.
- Looking for community services? 2-1-1 in Virginia provides free, confidential referrals to a wide variety of health and human services in your community.
Join our email list to receive parenting and child care news and updates delivered straight to your inbox! See our past newsletters below!
- October 2021 – SIDS Awareness Month
- November 2021 – Safe Gun Storage
- December 2021 – Holiday Safety
- May 2022 – Mental Health Month Awareness